request from outside Japan
We hear from people living overseas who have kimonos that they are in trouble because there is no service nearby to take care of them.
Therefore, Naoshiya will start a service that accepts care, stain removal, cleaning, etc. of kimonos for people living outside Japan.
- Those who live abroad and are having trouble maintaining the kimono brought from Japan
- Those who plan to wear the kimono at a party or who do not have a local shop to ask for care of the kimono after wearing it
- Those who live outside of Japan, have a strong interest in Japanese culture and love kimonos, but do not have a shop that can clean them.
Requests from our store for your request
Before using this service, there are some things that we would like you to understand.
- The owner of Naoshiya is inexperienced in communicating with foreigners and can hardly speak English.
- We will use Google Translate to understand and reply to the content of your email.
- The shipping method to our shop does not matter, but we only ship by EMS (international speed mail).
- For payment, we will send you an invoice from Square by email and pay by credit card.
- Once we have received your request for an estimate, we will send you an invoice by email. Please note that work will start after payment is confirmed.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee (the return shipping fee will be added to the processing fee).
- If the product cannot be repaired or is canceled due to customer reasons, the product will be returned after the shipping fee has been paid.
- Naoshiya will not be held responsible for any troubles such as damage, defacement, or loss of items that occur during delivery on both the outbound and return trips.
- We will provide an estimate for the requested product after conducting a stain removal test, etc. However, in many cases, old stains have deteriorated over time and the fabric has weakened, and unexpected problems may occur. In the unlikely event that an item is damaged, we will do our best to restore it to its original state, but please understand that we cannot respond to requests for compensation. (Because compensation insurance does not cover compensation for people outside Japan)
Your request is as above. If you make a request, we will assume that you have agreed to the above.
We will listen to your inquiry and determine if the item can be repaired before We will keep it for you.
②Shipment of goods
Please put the item in a plastic bag before packing so that it does not get wet. There is no specified delivery company, but I think EMS is the most reliable.
16-7 Mibu Nishihinokicho Nakagyo-ku,
|Kyoto-shi, Kyoto-fu 604-8846|
③Contact for quotation and payment
Once we have received your item, we will check the contents and contact you regarding the details of processing and the estimated price.
Once we receive your reply, we will send you a Square invoice for the amount including the shipping fee, so please pay by credit card.
After contacting us, we will ship the item. Delivery is only by EMS (international speed mail).